We clean clothing, linens, and other articles, using washing, drying, and dry-cleaning machines. We also clean leather, suede, furs, and rugs. Items made of a combination of fabrics frequently need special attention to avoid damaging items during the cleaning process.
- Receive items from customers and mark them with codes or names
- Inspect articles for stains and fabrics that require special care
- Sort articles to be cleaned by fabric type, color, and cleaning technique
- Load clothing into laundry and dry-cleaning machines
- Remove, sort, and hang clothing and other articles after they are removed from the machines